Jpl holds letters of supply and teaming agreements with several healthcare and furniture manufacturers and through teamwork with manufacturer’s dealership network delivers complete turnkey solutions to their customers.
Over the past thirty years, Jpl & Associates project management and technical resources have been used for projects that varied in size, scope, schedule, and geographic location. Our service delivery remains constant, and our clients benefit from this continuity. Our ability to formulate clear goals and objectives with a logical base plan achieves timely and cost effective results.
- Individual Workstations, Private Offices, Desks, Collaborative Furniture, Boundary Screens
- Performance Work Chairs, Executive Seating, Multi-Use/Guest Charis, Stacking Chairs, Stools, Lounge Seating, Public Seating, Bench Seating, Outdoor Seating
- Conference Tables, Sit-to-Stand Tables, Training Tables, Dining Tables, Occasional Tables, Outdoor Tables
- Vertical Files, Storage Towers, Storage Cases, Powered Storage, Bookcases, Pedestals, Lateral Files
- Monitor Supports, Laptop Mount, Tablet Mount, CPU Supports, Keyboard Supports, Logic Power Access Solution, Power/Data Support, Wall-Mounted Technology, Task Lights, Work Tools
- Guest Center, Message Center Parallel-Writing, Tack & Mirror Panels, Infection Prevention Centers, Wall Mounted, Freestanding & Mobile Cart
- Wireless Synchronized Time & Emergency Mass Notification (EMN), Digital & Analog Clocks
- Wardrobes, Coat Trees/Racks, Coat Hooks
- Shelving & Storage Systems, Presentation & Display Rails
- Mobile AV Media Support Products, Hospitality & File Carts, Easels, MultiMedia Furniture
- Magazine/Newspaper/Literature Racks, File/Chart Holders
- Showcase Display Systems
- Visual Communication Collection/Centers
Jpl routinely completes office facilities and furnishings projects ranging in size from three workstations to over one thousand workstations. The services we provide include development of workstation design standards, creation of installation documents from existing space plans, as well as preparation of product evaluations and specifications with CAD generated installation drawings.
Jpl fields a team of trained and insured installers to handle all reconfigurations. This allows Jpl to manage projects from their inception through to final inspection and customer acceptance.
Jpl offers a complete spectrum of services that assist customers with development of their product specifications and furniture consultation services. Our experience includes renovation, consolidation and project relocation of all sizes.
Jpl employees work with customers to determine a scope of work and to define a course of action that helps to assure the desired outcome. Jpl ensures that all products are delivered to the job site in an acceptable and fully operational condition within the time frames specified. Jpl works to fulfill all technical specifications and terms and conditions of each project. All deliveries and installations are prioritized and coordinated with all parties involved. Jpl diligently prepares and maintains all records and documentation appropriate for project administration and assists in any dispute/resolution issues.
GSA Contract End Date: September 30, 2020
Cage Code: 4QNR9
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!
Jpl is certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA) and VetBiz as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
Jpl complete profile is available on SAM. Jpl filed VET-100, COMPANY No: T136449
To Place Order Please Contact:
941-918-1163 Ext. 2